Waited 40 minutes in line for check in. Rooms not ready till 5pm. Understaffed!! Elevators were always packed, so I used the stairs every time. I was on the 9th floor. Breakfast at hotel was a nightmare. Dirty tables, lines of people, food on the floor. Had to call hotel 3 times to get my hilton points registered. Each time... More
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, full service hotel, TGI Friday's attached to hotel, guest laundry, fitness room, valet parking available. All suites have kitchenette area, balconies with sweeping views of the city, two televisions, two phones, living, dining, work areas, separate bedroom with choice of one king or two double bed. Queen size sleep sofa in living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.