We stayed in the suite in the stone house. Room was very clean and comfortable, kids loved the whirlpool tub. Appalachian Brewing Company on site was a big plus, great menu. Pool was still closed, but looked nice. Breakfast was very good, staff was very helpful and attentive to details. Highly recommend this Quality Inn for anyone in ther area.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn At General Lee`s Headquarters Hotel
- Quality Inn At General Lee`s Headquarters Hotel Gettysburg
- Quality Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Heart of the Battlefield, Quality Inn at General Lee’s Headquarters is a Platium award winning Choice Hotels property. Our Inn is perfectly located on historic Seminary Ridge overlooking the Gettysburg Battlefield, the Gettysburg Lutheran Seminary and Gettysburg College.Our Inn also features General Lee’s Headquarters Museum which is complimentary for our Inn’s guests. General Lee’s Headquarters Museum is Gettysburg’s oldest museum and contains one the finest private Civil War artifact collections.Our historic Inn offers the charm and experience of a boutique hotel. We blend the feeling of the Civil War experience with 21st century conveniences at Quality Inn at General Lee’s Headquarters. Quality Inn at General Lee’s Headquarters is the only hotel in Gettysburg that offers suites in Civil War era buildings.Our Appalachian Micro Brewery and Restaurant is conveniently located on site for signature food and spirits. We also offer a Banquet/Meeting Room for up to 50 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.