Overall, the hotel is adequate. It was our 1st visit to Savannah. I called the hotel ahead of time and asked if they had a "room with a view" since it was a b'day/wedding anniv celebration. The woman told me she'd give us a room on the 3rd floor in the back of hotel where we would get an "obstructed"... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Tingo and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.