We stopped on our way back from Charleston, S.C. just for a quick overnight, and this was perfectly located. Our room was quiet and comfortable with refrigerator and microwave. There was a buffet breakfast at the restaurant adjacent to the hotel. The hotel allows dogs and is right at an exit off of I 95.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel Fredericksburg
- Clarion Hotel
- Holiday Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Inn hotel is located near the intersection of I-95 (Exit 133) and US 17 North in southern Stafford County, a short drive away from downtown Fredericksburg. The surrounding attractions include many places to dine and shop, golf courses, museums, historic landmarks and monuments. Our hotel has a comfortable atmosphere, a secluded and quiet environment where you can sit back and relax. We have handicap accessible rooms, smoking rooms, and allow up to two pets. We offer complimentary hot breakfast and free high speed internet. We have a fitness center, business center, outdoor and indoor pool with Spa, guest laundry, restaurant bar and lounge. Each room is equipped with a flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron and board. We look forward to accommodating you and providing you with exceptional service at a budgeted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.