very comfortable place. can't wait to stay there again.Wife and i had a great time. very much appreciated the good conversation. Highly recommended. darn ferry broke down one night.Had to take a cab back.oh, well.
- Also Known As:
- House Of The Rising Sun b&b
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1896, this charming "shotgun double" cottage is nestled within the beautiful Algiers Point Historic District, a short walk from the free ferry to the French Quarter, Convention Center, etc. Features 11 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and private bathrooms. Come and slip back in time in New Orleans' best kept secret - Algiers Point. ... more less