Yes, this is definitely not a 5 star hotel. No, the building was not there before Henry IV visited Normandy with his brand new car. This is the ideal place to stay when visiting the WWII beaches and the Normandy. Rooms are nicely furnished, restaurant is quite nice and, moreover, the place is really quiet and peacefull. Not far from... More
- Also Known As:
- Logis Le Sainte Mere Hotel Sainte-Mere-Eglise
- Logis Le Sainte Mere Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 41 pleasant and comfortable bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, direct telephone and TV, as well as our Restaurant for 60 guests with hors d'oeuvres and sweets buffet welcome you. And after dinner you can have a drink in our American bar or play a game of billiards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Logis Le Sainte Mere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.