We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn in Murray, Utah. The rooms and bedding were very clean, which we appreciated. We enjoyed the complimentary Wifi. The complimentary breakfast was very good as was the cookies and coffee in the lobby. We would definitely stay at a Hampton Inn again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City / Murray Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy all the historical and natural adventures of Salt Lake City, but from a haven of small-town serenity in the nearby suburb of Murray. The Hampton Inn® hotel in Salt Lake City/Murray is located just fifteen minutes from the heart of the city in the center of the beautiful Salt Lake Valley.Step outside the hotel and onto a picturesque jogging trail that follows the Jordan River through the valley, only steps from our Salt Lake City hotel. For more intense thrills, take a short drive to a nearby ski resort for world-class skiing and snowboarding on the famous Utah powder snow...Or take a day trip to experience breathtaking scenery at Zion National Park, Capitol Reef National Park or Bryce Canyon National Park. Head into the downtown area to see the Historic Temple Square featuring the Salt Lake Temple, the Salt Lake Tabernacle (home of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir) and Brigham Young Historic Park. Our hotel in Salt Lake City also puts you within reach of the State Capitol, as well as many sites of the 2002 Winter Olympics. Get more tips on all this area has to offer from the team at our hotel in Salt Lake City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Salt Lake City / Murray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.