The staff was very friendly and service oriented. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The only down side to the rooms are you could hear your neighbors. The walls are thin and so if you are a light sleeper, you don't get much sleep. I would still stay there again because of the quality of service.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites San Antonio/Northeast i35
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio/Northeast i35 Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio/Northeast i35 Hotel San Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio/Northeast I-35 hotel is less than two miles from H-E-B corporate headquarters, seven miles from San Antonio International Airport and four miles from the AT&T Center, home of the San Antonio Spurs basketball team and San Antonio Stock & Rodeo Show. Start your work or sightseeing day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Refresh in one of our 76 guest rooms or suites, furnished with comfortable king- or queen-sized beds, free WiFi and a 37-inch flat-screen television. Enjoy the comforts of home and friendly service at our hotel in San Antonio, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio / Northeast I35 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.