I loved the fact that this is a boutique hotel! Rene helped me to problem solve before I even arrived on location. The staff was attentive and helpful. It is a green hotel, which makes the stay even nicer. I stayed for 6 nights and found my room to be comfortable. Yes, it is on Ala Moana Blvd., but that... More
- Also Known As:
- The Equus Hotel And Marina Tower
- Equus An Aqua Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Equus Hotel is a charming boutique hotel located on Waikīkī’s “Upper West Side” where you will find an abundance of restaurants, easy access to one of the world’s largest shopping malls, a quick stroll to the beach and gorgeous sunset views. The hotel guestrooms are warm and contemporary, keeping true to the hotel’s equestrian theme with Ralph Lauren-inspired touches throughout. An intimate lobby and lanai offer a dipping pool, gazebo and a weekly cocktail reception.All guestrooms are appointed with cozy pillow-top beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerator with freezer, Keurig coffee maker with organic coffee, and complimentary full property WiFi. Portable printers can be delivered for those on business. Best of all, the friendly staff offers the kind of personal assistance delivered with Aloha that only a small, family-run hotel can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Equus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.