i had anice experience living in side of yall hotel how are the parrket.i wish i could experience the stay again. im in new orleans now so so.its so hard living alone .down below was a question when was my visit they dont have the year of katrina so i just up dated to this year.
- Also Known As:
- Battlefield Hotel
- Battlefield Hotel Vicksburg
- Battlefield Motel Vicksburg
- Battlefield Inn Vicksburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Battlefield Inn has it all with authentic plantation columns, charming southern lobby with fireplace and player piano, over 250 birds depicted in Audubon prints thoughout, well appointed guest rooms with 3 FREE movie channels, hairdryers, irons, ironing boards in all rooms, refrigerators, microwaves and steam/jacuzzi tubs in some rooms, FREE evening cocktails and FREE hot buffet style breakfast, FREE mini-golf and basketball goal, courtyard pool with barbeque grill, Meeting Rooms seating up to 600 with catering facilities, close to all historic attractions, next to the National Military Park, close to gaming casinos, Jacques Cafe with nightly specials and the best steaks from Memphis to New Orleans and Dallas to Atlanta. Steak dinner drawing each evening, FREE pull on the one-arm bandit upon check in. On site guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Battlefield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.