The food at The Sleeping Warrior was great. Was disappointed by the breakfast on the first day though as we had asked for it to be served at our rooms. The coffee/tea was served with no cups and we had to wait for almost 30 minutes for a member of staff to come back check on us and to bring... More
- Also Known As:
- The Sleeping Warrior Camp Hotel
- The Sleeping Warrior Camp Hotel Lake Elementaita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the shores of Lake Elementeita, one of the most beautiful lakes in the Great Rift Valley, lies a vast, extinct volcano, the Sleeping Warrior. With stunning views over the lake and Sleeping Warrior, the camp offers four widely-spaced safari tents, each with its own bathroom and veranda; a bedroom within the lodge; and a honeymoon getaway with a starbed, large private terrace, en-suite bathroom and outdoor bathtub for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your The Sleeping Warrior Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.