We had a double room for our family. I was surprised it was a private room as we had never stayed in a hostel before. Beds were not very comfortable, but when you are tired - anything works. Shared kitchen was very clean. I was impressed with their facility. Only real complaint is that parking was cramped and inadequate. Staff... More
- Also Known As:
- Yha Wanaka Purple Cow Hotel
- Yha Wanaka Purple Cow Hotel Wanaka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our central Wanaka location offers uninterrupted views of Lake Wanaka and New Zealand's famed Southern Alps, with a range of warm and comfortable budget accommodation and great communal facilities. Our relaxed, welcoming vibe has generated rave reviews in the Lonely Planet. YHA Wanaka, Purple Cow offers an ideal retreat for the independent traveller looking to discover the exciting activities on offer in Lake Wanaka New Zealand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and Venere so you can book your YHA Wanaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.