The hospitality of the lovely owners of this B&B started when they supplied recommendations for driving from Auckland airport and continued right through our visit with them. Arriving at the Lodge was more like catching up with old friends than checking in, we were given a warm welcome, lots of great advice and taken to our room which had spectacular... More
- Also Known As:
- Waitomo Caves Guest Hotel Waitomo Caves
- Waitomo Caves Guest Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Waitomo Caves village, opposite the award winning Huhu Café and just a short walk to the Waitomo i-Site/Discovery Centre, the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, cave adventure tourist operators, the tavern and pizzeria. 8 quality ensuite studio units in a beautiful, peaceful, garden setting, with lovely views over the surrounding countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Waitomo Caves Guest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.