It was very sad to leave the Chateau and hosts Adrian & Joke who were wonderful. We had a beautiful room on the 1st floor with a huge rooftop balcony overlooking the old barn and gardens. Breakfast was included in the tarriff and booking for dinner essential. The food was superb and the dinner divine. A lovely tradition is that... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Villaine Hotel
- Chateau De La Villaine Hotel Esvres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be a guest in our charming B&B Chateau near to all the well known Loire Valley Castles.Within half an hour drive you can reach Tours, Amboise, Clos Luce, Chenonceau, Loches, Villandry, Azay le Rideau, Langeais and Cande.Within an hour drive you reach Saumur, Fontevrau, Chinon, Ussay, Montpoupon, Montresor, Cheverny, Beauregards, Blois, Chaumont and Chambord. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Chateau de la Villaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.