My wife and I took our 6 year old daughter to the Highlander Hotel after seeing an offer on 5pm.co.uk. The hotel is situated 20mins from the Landmark Forrest park which is brilliant for kids and the Highland Folk museum in Newtonmore is worth a visit. The staff at the hotel were brilliant, very friendly and helpful and with Eric... More
- Also Known As:
- Highlander Hotel Newtonmore
- Highlander Hotel Newtonmore, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For true Highland hospitality come to the Highlander, a hotel renowned for its good food and warm welcome. The hotel is an ideal base for touring the North of Scotland with mountain ranges, forests, lochs and river valleys waiting to be explored. Wind down in our inviting restaurant serving an array of dishes made from locally sourced produce. Perhaps a wee dram from the bar would suit; choose a whisky from one of the many local distilleries for which this area is famous for throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Highlander Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.