Basic doesn't even come into it. Tiny cubby hole of a shower (but towels were good and changed regularly) and plenty of hot water. The room heating only comes on at 4.00pm. No wardrobe just hanging space with a few shelves. Bedroom furniture good old MFI hotch potch. No 'fridge or safe. But worst of all was the food! Tinned... More
- Also Known As:
- Highlander Hotel Newtonmore
- Highlander Hotel Newtonmore, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For true Highland hospitality come to the Highlander, a hotel renowned for its good food and warm welcome. The hotel is an ideal base for touring the North of Scotland with mountain ranges, forests, lochs and river valleys waiting to be explored. Wind down in our inviting restaurant serving an array of dishes made from locally sourced produce. Perhaps a wee dram from the bar would suit; choose a whisky from one of the many local distilleries for which this area is famous for throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Highlander Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.