Travelled to Sayula to visit the Ojeda Knife Factory. Great experience and nice people. Had lunch at La Casa de Los Patios Hotel and Spa Restaurant. Beautiful space, good food, good service, but the flies were terrible. No apparent effort to mitigate. The ambiance and good food were overshadowed by the annoyance of continually having to wave the flies off... More
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De Los Patios Hotel
- La Casa De Los Patios Hotel Sayula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hearth of Sayula, Jalisco, there is a magic place…We offer you a marvelous restored ancient home with its wide patios that belonged to our ancestors. In the real sense of the Mexican hospitality, we tell you ¡Mi casa es tu casa! (My home is your home!).At the same time you will have full access to all our services, swimming pool, patios and beautiful gardens, meeting room and full meals service.An authentic home from the 18th centuryLA CASA DE LOS PATIOS HOTEL BOUTIQUE & SPA was built in the 18th century with a very Mexican colonial style. It´s distribution is organized around the traditional main patio surrounded by high ceiling corridors, quarry finished columns and decorative paintings. The façade is framed by a series of windows wich stands out the great front door. The hole ambiance will bring you back in time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Casa De Los Patios Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.