My husband is from Florence (Firenze) Italy and although we have a home in Florence when we come home to visit, we escape from the city, to Castello di Bibbione we love to stay in the converted hunting lodges they are warm, inviting and give you the true experience of country Tuscan living. In the year 1511, Niccolò Machiavelli (who... More
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Bibbione Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Castello Di Bibbione Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niccolò Machiavelli’s hunting lodge brings back to medieval atmospheres. Surrounded by greenery, the accommodations enjoy a splendid view of the Chianti hills and are furnished with all modern convenience while keeping to the traditional Tuscan style.The Wellness Centre offers massages and yoga classes.At few kilometres from the estate, it is possible to practice horseback riding, tennis, and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castello di Bibbione reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.