Really enjoyed our stay here.Our 2 bedroom apartment was spotless and spacious with beautiful ocean views from every room. It is in a quiet area with Tedder Ave a 5 min walk away. Only downfall was the frreeeezzzing cold indoor pool. Excellent cafe downstairs. Would def stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Views Hotel Main Beach
- Pacific Views Hotel
- Pacific Views Resort Gold Coast, Australia - Main Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Views Resort is located just a few steps away from the beach. The modern 1 & 2 bedroom fully self contained apartments all boast east facing balconies with ocean views leading off the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. With fully ducted air-conditioning, these contemporary apartments present a refreshing home away from home. The resort features an outdoor pool as well as indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, gym, full tennis court, BBQ facilities and a games room. Within a short stroll of Pacific Views Resort you will come across Tedder Avenue where you will find designer boutiques, casual living shops, banks, eateries, coffee shops and much more. Head down 'The Spit' and you will find The Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage and Mariners Cove where many waterway cruises depart. You will also find designer boutiques, superb dining and spectacular views of the Marine precinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Pacific Views Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.