I spent a lot of time searching for places to stay on Mykonos. This hotel has everything. This is the best hotel we stayed at in Greece. It is a bit pricey but it is worth the cost. The positives: - It faces west and has an unobstructed view of sunsets (see the picture attached). The hotel sits on a... More
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.