We stayed several times at the finca, when the former owners were still there. We loved the place, very nice atmosphere, friendly staff, good food, swimming pool not only for hotel guests, but also for people who just took lunch there. In the hall to our room there was a swallows nest (with swallows), and we slept in a fourposter... More
- Also Known As:
- Finca La Mota Country Hotel Alhaurin El Grande
- Finca La Mota Country Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very special place to stay in the middle of wonderfull surroundings and yet less than half an hour from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola and Marbella ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Finca La Mota Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.