We stayed her for 2 weeks in august, and did like the hotell, we did have some wateroverflow the 1 day but they did fix that as soon as I told them about it. We did stay on the 1 Floor. You can cook your own food there if you like, it comes whit a coffe maker but no water... More
- Also Known As:
- The Margaritas Beach Hotel
- The Margaritas Beach Hotel Agia Marina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea front! The Margaritas Beach Resort is a brand new family hotel providing all the comforts and facilities; guaranteeing that the resort will be known as one of best family apartment hotels in Agia Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Margaritas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.