We have been to this hotel before and have always enjoyed it. We were disappointed to learn that the excellent restaurant was closed on Mondays, the only evening we were there, but we ate in Orford close by and enjoyed a great breakfast the next morning. Very comfortable bed and bathroom, lovely view of the mountains. The lighting was a... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Aux 4 Saisons Orford Hotel Orford
- Auberge Aux 4 Saisons Orford Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly at the base of Mount Orford and only at 5-minutes drive from Magog, the Auberge Aux 4 Saisons d'Orford is the ideal spot for an elegant getaway stay in nature: where pleasure and comfort join forces to enhance your visit. Its warm atmosphere will charm you, its personalized services will respond to all your needs and desires. Inspired by the new Zen trends, all the rooms and suites of the Auberge offer a pure and original design and large windows. Everything is designed for your comfort. All of our rooms are equipped with plasma television, coffee maker, cable, access to free wireless Internet services. You will find on site, a fine restaurant, grocery store, cinema room, exercise room, common area with wooden fireplace-sofas-balcony, a health and beauty care center, as well as conference rooms.Many packages available with activities in magog area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auberge Aux 4 Saisons Orford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.