Part of the Casa Andina chain so looks same as all of the others. Rooms are all small cottages. There is a very nice, good size swimming pool. Bar decent size and beer about S/7. Restaurant good, one main course available for veggies. Breakfast standard but no bowls available for the cereal - not sure how they thought we could... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Chincha Sausal Hotel Chincha Alta
- Casa Andina Classic - Chincha Sausal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located along Peru’s southern coast and only minutes from the heart of Chincha, the hotel features a full complement of well-equipped facilities and options for business travelers and corporate presentations, meetings and get-togethers.Within easy reach of all the desert coast’s stellar attractions, including Paracas Bay, the Ballestas Islands, desert sands, and even the Nasca Lines this midsize hotel is comfortable and low-key, ideal for business as well as leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Chincha Sausal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.