Upon reading reviews, we chose to stay here for our trip to Provence. We prefer small villages and from that perspective, this hotel completely fit the bill. I would have given the hotel a higher mark had the check in process not been so frustrating and not put a pall on our visit. We can surmise that the hotel overbooked,... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Vieux Castillon Hotel Castillon-Du-Gard
- Le Vieux Castillon Du Gard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place as magical as the swimming-pool suspended between the sky and the sun-drenched land. Located on a charming paved side-street at the peak of a magnificent Provencal village, the Vieux Castillon boasts beautiful renaissance architecture and a spectacular swimming-pool suspended between sky and prairie. From the terrace, enjoy a panoramic view of the vineyards and savour cuisine which tastes of the sun, bathed in local olive oil, scented with the myriad fragances of the land and accompanied by a great selection of regional vintage wines. In this house, all the ingredients for an exceptional moment in a magical setting come together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Vieux Castillon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.