We found this hotel to be conveniently located within 1 km of the Old town centre and a very picturesque setting .Breakfast was typically an Austria affair of cold meats, cheeses, cereals, eggs and pastries. The staff were very helpful and fluent in English. Restaurant ideas and maps were provided by the staff as most restaurants are closed on Sundays. You can even get a nice glass of wine to have in the library room. Bedrooms are well appointed with typical European bathrooms. We would recommend this lovely hotel to anyone. Elevator is a plus and On-site parking is a bonus but limited .
- Also Known As:
- Berglandhotel Salzburg Hotel Salzburg
- Berglandhotel Salzburg Hotel
- Berglandhotel Hotel Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located and convenient for sightseeng (10 walking-min. to the Pedestrian Areal). Austrian hospitality, stylish ambiance and the ideal location is what you can expect from this small fourth generation family hotel. All rooms provide modern comfort with beautiful bathrooms, safe, plasma-screen-TV, private bathroom and free WLAN. The philosophy between tradition and modern features is felt through the entire interior. Very helpful for this centrally located place is the FREE CAR PARKING! the whole hotel is non-smoking. No pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Berglandhotel Salzburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.