We stayed in a ground floor room on the beach. Nice patio with table, chairs, lounge chairs. The room itself was dated but fine. The appliances in the kitchen worked fine and it was stocked with pots, pans, china, utensils, etc. My wife thought the bed was too hard; it was fine for me. So, overall, the room was fine. Service was also "fine" but not great. Secret Harbor itself, however, *is* great. People kept sending us to other places on St. Thomas and St. John to see "the most beautiful beaches" or to find "the best snorkeling" or whatever. Every time we came back to our hotel room, I decided Secret Harbor was as nice or nicer. That's not to say you shouldn't get out and explore, there's lots to do and see on the islands, and most of it is stunning, but the beach at Secret Harbor is beautiful and not crowded. The water is calm, clear and perfect for swimming. We saw beautiful fish, sea turtles, etc. snorkeling right off our front step. Red Hook is an easy drive away and has a number of nice restaurants ... and you're totally isolated from all the tour ships crowding into Charlotte Amalie. Highly recommended. Also, and this has nothing to do with this review, but you're robbing yourself if you don't have a sunset meal in town at Havana Blue; good food and the one of the most breathtaking views I've ever seen in a restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel
- Secret Harbour
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is St. Thomas’ best and only boutique condominium beach resort with PADI Dive Center located in the stunning US Virgin Islands. Our secluded cove and intimate setting offer guests every luxury and convenience. Individually designed Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom suites with tasteful tropical furnishings, fully equipped kitchens, lounging patios and all the amenities create the perfect base for your tropical vacation. Snorkel the clear blue cove, kayak, paddle board or just relax around the beach. The Sunset Grille and Cruzan Beach Club offer classic American Grill menus with a creative twist and island-style flair. Aqua Action, the resort’s on-site PADI 5 Star Dive Shop, will take care of arranging all of your water-based activities. If you choose to take a day off from exploring the underwater world, above the water are an array of activities. Day sails to the BVIs and St. John on Jester, para-sailing and fishing charters are all available through the shop. We strive to create the perfect island experience worthy of our crystal clear waters and sugary beaches. Secret Harbour is like nowhere else… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.