I stayed this resort on October 2013 with my family, as I held my wedding ceremony here (regrettably I spent only two night). Not necessary to mention about its great location, I have to emphasize great hospitality of all the staffs and quality of services. In terms of accommodation, I stayed in deluxe villa located on hillside with big private pool. Some people loves to settled close to the beach, however, beautiful ocean view from hillside villa was also breathtaking. Taking nap on outside sofa, with feeling slight breeze, was my perfect moment. Villa was consist of three section, bed area, closet & sink, and shower & bathtub. The room was big enough for two of us. Although the villa was distant from the beach, it was easy to get there by baggy service. On the beach, you can enjoy various activities such as snorkeling and sea kayak. Breakfast was also fantastic.
Beside the accommodation what made our stay very special was intensive hospitality provided by all the staffs in the resort. Everybody knew our and our family member’s schedule, and all the services were provided one step ahead from what I needed. I can say that all the services were labeled as “Four seasons”. I was impressed by the attentiveness of the main consultant of our ceremony from the preparation phase, and it turned out to be in the real world once I arrived there. Everything was well arranged and prepared, thanks to my consultant and his team, and went as most smooth as I can imagine. Ceremony and dinner on the private cove was just perfect. I never forget everything I enjoyed in this resort, and would definitely like to come back there and stay much longer. I sincerely appreciate my consultant and his team, resort manger and all the staffs who helped us, for giving me such a wonderful memories and the place want to come back.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Hotel
- 4 Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Hotel Koh Samui
- Four Seasons Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An away-from-it-all hillside resort on the mystical Gulf of Siam. Spacious Thai villas are wrapped in tropical gardens, conserved coconut groves and the amphitheatre of sky, sea and islands. Enjoy the forest spa. Dine at hillcrest or beachside. Splash in the private bay. And explore a pristine world of beaches, reefs, rainforest and sunshine. Revel in the many faces of Thailand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.