As part of our honeymoon we stayed here , in one of the "window bathroom" that I heard of from previous reviews howerver there is a blind that you can shut so no real problem there.
The room we had was small for what I am use to having in Singapore. Especially as you see the lobby you expect a little more. In the room we had a bottle of champagne (from a relative that ordered it for us before we arrived ,as we got to the room at the time we indicated we would check in In our room the ice bucked had turned to water so champagne was room temp). We had really noisy people next door (door bell ringing at 2 am etc doors slamming) as our room had a connecting door with theres it was not very romantic....
The breakfast buffet makes up for the small room , they even have really good coffee! The club lounge is per say better than the norm, the canapés are more refined , and they have a wider selection of champagnes than most club rooms I have been to.
The bar is also very good (you wait a long time for food so get there early) the drinks are nice and refreshing and in the corner of the bar, a little smokers balcony. (as this being a non smoking hotel the balcony is great for those of us that do not wish to stand next to Starbucks to smoke). The big disappointment was at checking out I waited for about 15 minutes to sort out payment ,the receptionist said all was payed and have a safe trip home. HOWEVER I received an email 3 days later saying as I didn't check out at reception (when I did) they have had to charge my card for a certain amount that was higher than what was originally quoted. They charged my card before my acceptance (not very professional ) . I feel kinda cheated as this was part of our honeymoon , and we only get married once. I can't recommend this hotel ,and am disapointed that I do not wish to stay there again, as the location is just fab.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Plaza On Scotts Hotel Singapore
- Royal Plaza On Scotts Singapore
- Royal Plaza Scotts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7-time winner of prestigious TTG award, Royal Plaza on Scotts is the leading business hotel in an excellent location near Orchard Road with free high-speed WIFI for multiple devices, minibar, local calls and Nespresso gourmet coffee in all smoke-free rooms. Minutes to central business, exhibition and convention districts, seconds to mega shopping malls, you will delight in the convenience of our location. Enjoy meals at award-winning buffet restaurant and exclusive access to swimming pool, 24hr Internet Lounge, and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Fastbooking, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Royal Plaza on Scotts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.