It was a chance encounter with this excellent hotel. We were contemplating where to stay when Just a kilometre and a half from Bus stand, we landed into the Honeymoon Inn at Manali.
I must say it was worth a stay. The hotel commands an excellent view of the snow clad peaks, the wide valleys and deodar woods. The gardens towards the back side of the hotel, at 3 levels, offer a fabulous apple orchard with an open-air Bar-be-Cue.
The rooms though small, were exceptionally well kept with tasteful ambiance. The staff was highly trained and very apt in curtness. The food in the restaurant was close to our taste buds and was served steaming hot. Though it was not our honey moon, the stay definitely endowed on us to celebrate a second.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Inn Manali Hotel
- Honeymoon Inn Manali Hotel Manali
- Honeymoon Manali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a 1 km from Bus stand, the hotel commands an excellent view of the snows, & the wide valleys. The extensive gardens offer a fabulous apple orchard to relax and rewind. With large windows overlooking the magnificent mountainsides, our 59 Rooms create the kind of cozy atmosphere that holiday goers love. We offer a unique dinning experience combining a variety of cuisines, freshness of home food and beautiful views of the Himalayas. The hotel offers wide variety of indoor and outdoor entertainment to make your holiday exciting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Honeymoon Inn Manali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.