In Feb 2012, my husband, son, and daughter-in-law had a Thai vacation, which included 6 nights at the JW Marriott in Khao Lak. We enjoyed 6 amazing nights, and 5 days at this beautiful resort. We loved it so much, it all seems a dream now. We found everything perfect during our stay, from the comfortable downy bed, to the sweet, cheerful staff, tastey buffet breakfast, (with the best coffee), to the amazing beach and pool!
At the end of our stay we did not want to leave, as we had found paradise!
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.