We stayed here for a 2 week holiday and it was lovely.
The rooms were spacious and clean and the bathrooms were of a good standard and were very clean.
The pools were lovely, they were quite cold but after the heat of mid-Aug sunshine we found them very refreshing.
There was alot of choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the staff were very helpful.
The location is not brillint as you are quite afr out of Costa Adeje and are at the bottom of a hill. However, we like a relaxing holiday which is exactly what was on offer.
Room was not ready when we arrived even though it is advertised you can get your room at 2. Reception staff were quite rude and didn't really explain what was happening. They also asked everyone to come back at the same time to collect their keys which resulted in a 90 minute queueing time which didn't begin the holiday as we hoped.
We needed to go to the reception a couple of times during and our stay and unfortunately we found the staff to be unhelpful on all occasions which is a shame as the rest of the holiday was fantastic
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel
- Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Hotel Adeje
- Bahia Principe Tenerife
- Bahia Principe Costa Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Bahia Principe Costa
- Adeje Bahia Costa Principe
- Bahia Principe Costa Adeje Tenerife
- Bahia Principe Hotel Tenerife
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Bahia Principe Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.