I was at Meadowood Napa Valley during my honeymoon, in December.
It is one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever been to.
The team is amazing, the treatment you receive is 100% personalized (everyone knows that we were in honeymoon, always gave us something special, one of the most amazing teams I have ever see).
Restaurants are amazing, from Breakfast to Dinner (both, not only the most expensive one, but also "The Grill".
The city has lots of beautiful wineries to visit, but if you want you can stay most of the time at the hotel doing the tons of activities available.
Definitely a place that I will try to visit again in the future, worth every dollar! I recommend it to Couples, Family, every type of trip.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel St. Helena
- Meadowood Napa Valley Resort
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, seven tennis courts, a nine-hole walking golf course, hiking trails, swimming, a full-service health spa, a wine educator, an annual cultural affairs calendar, guest rooms, suites and cottages and Michelin three-star dining in The Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Meadowood Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.