Everything about spring break in Crested Butte is easy. Fly into Gunnison airport, take the Alpine shuttle to the mountain resorts and your skis await you at the rental shops, which are then stored on the mountain so you don't have to carry them far after the day of skiing. The resort accommodations at LMS are all well kept and the staff attentive. The private ski lessons were fantastic and the kids had a blast in the terrain parks. Truly a wonderful vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.