My wife and I stayed at the Simonton Court Inn for over a week while getting married and honeymooning in Key West. It was the best lodging experience we've ever had.
The staff was amazing. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We frequently asked them for recommendations on area restaurants and activities. The staff took interest in our requests and offered many suggestions. We took their advice on many things and were always pleased with their recommendations (restaurants, water activities, shops, transportation).
The Simonton Court Inn offers numerous lodging options. We stayed in 2 different cottages over our 8-day stay. The rooms were unique, always clean, and nicely decorated. We saw a number of the room and cottage options as we had family and friends also staying at the Simonton Court Inn. Like us, our family and friends really enjoyed their stay.
We really liked that the inn offered 4 different pool options, each surrounded by beautiful plants.
The location is of the Simonton Court Inn is ideal because it's only one block from Duval Street, but still quiet and peaceful.
We plan to stay at the Simonton Court Inn the next time we travel to Key West.
- Also Known As:
- Simonton Court Historic Inn And Cottages Hotel Key West
- Simonton Court Historic Inn And Cottages Hotel
- Simonton Court Key West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A converted mansion & 1880's cigar makers' cottage & factory, situated amid lush foliage, in the heart of the historic district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Simonton Court Historic Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.