Laura helped me a number of times, when I called with questions about making reservations. She was extremely helpful and instrumental in making our ski trip a success.
We had a mountain view from our suite, which I recommend. We stayed in a Queen Suite with kitchenette. The room was spacious for the 5 of us. Sleeping was comfortable. Room very clean. We had a huge porch to sit on and enjoy the view. Everyone at this place is friendly and seems to genuinely want you to enjoy your stay. The indoor pool is small, but was adequate. We were there to ski, not swim! The ski school is worth it, especially if you have kids who haven't skied before. The mountain is perfect for beginners.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Creek Mountain Hotel Macungie
- Bear Creek Mountain Hotel
- Hotel At Bear Creek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bear Creek Mountain Resort & Conference Center is nestled on over 330 wooded acres in scenic Berks County, Pennsylvania. The resort offers skiing, snowboarding and snowtubing in the winter. During the spring, summer and fall the resort offers hiking, mountain biking, fishing, disc golf, boating, tennis and many other activities. Guests can plan an event in the spacious banquet and meeting facilities, dine at The Grille at Bear Creek or the Trail’s End Cafe, relax at The Spa or enjoy a dip in our indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Bear Creek Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.