We've stayed in several B&B inns, and this is our favorite. It's a beautiful old house, tastefully restored. The atmosphere is quiet and comfortable, with beautiful grounds and a garden with water feature. It's within walking distance (or a short drive) to the shops, art galleries, and resturants of downtown Asheville. Best of all, the gourmet breakfasts are outstanding, served in a charming environment, The innkeepers are wonderful people who know the meaning of hospitality.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less