Our second visit to the Hilton Garden Inn West 35th Street and yet again it does not let us down . Excellent check in , very friendly staff and very helpful .
Room on the 28th floor at the front , views of the Empire State Building and Macy's . Super comfy bed and nice room with fridge and microwave . Great shower , but unfortunately I would really like a bath instead to bathe my weary limbs in !
Great position for all the major attractions , easy to get the subway or a taxi from just outside the hotel . Most of them within easy walking distance .
Visited the 9/11 Memorial , it really brings it home to you , well worth a visit .
Brilliant hotel , must save up so I can visit agin !!!!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal Midtown location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street was built in 2009 and is perfectly located in Midtown Manhattan just steps from some of New York's best attractions including the Empire State Building, world-famous Macy's at Herald Square, Times Square, Broadway theaters, Fifth Avenue shopping and Madison Square Garden/Penn Station. Located on West 35th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues, this ultra-modern hotel is close to many restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and New York City’s best shopping. The hotel is walking distance to all major subway lines and is convenient to Jacob Javits Convention Center, Port Authority Bus Terminal, Grand Central Terminal and all (3) area airports.The hotel features 298 newly built, contemporary guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include The Great American Grill (located in the hotel lobby and open daily for breakfast), lobby lounge with flat-screen television, evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Amex, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.