I was not so overwhelmed by this motel as other reviewers. Maid service left much to be desired (coffee pot not cleaned, for example) , and we had to go to the front desk at night to request regular coffee (only decaf was left). The night clerk did not say a word but grunted several times (though he did supply coffee), making us wonder if we were actually in the Bates Motel! Tile in bathroom was peeling back. I'm usually quite happy with budget motels but was less than impressed with this one. The location is good, though--right next to a supermarket--and it was very quiet. Though there is a "fitness center," it was minimal.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Island Hotel St. Marys
- Cumberland Island Inn And Suites
- Cumberland Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel has rooms with two Queen beds or one King bed. All rooms have micro/fridge, free WIFI,and 32" flat screen TVs. Two room suites are available with living room with sleeper sofa, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and separate bedroom with two Queens or one King bed. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Cumberland Island Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.