I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights as part of a holiday to Hawaii. The staff were helpful and friendly throughout the visit. I was travelling on my own, but the staff and hotel allowed me to feel safe and comfortable at all times.
I stayed in 2 rooms over the 4 nights, one which was facing onto a busy road which was noisy, but not overly. The second room I was given was higher and facing a quieter street (with ocean glimpses), I had asked for a higher level room when booking and they accommodated this request.
Location was good, easy walk to the beaches, bus stops, shops and restaurants.
I didn't notice the renovation noise at all, although my first room's balcony was locked as part of the renovation process.
I would recommend this place to others travelling to Waikiki
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Hotel
- Aqua Bamboo Hotel
- Aqua Bamboo Honolulu
- Aqua Bamboo
- Aqua Bamboo And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Bamboo Waikiki is an intimate, Southeast Asian-inspired, renovated boutique hotel located 1½ blocks to the beach. This oasis in the heart of Waikiki offers the following FREE amenities: in-room Internet access and WiFi Internet access in lobby & poolside, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 32-inch LCD TV’s, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, stove-top in studios & suites and safe. The lush outer sanctuary includes a saltwater pool with waterfall, jet spa, sauna, barbeque grill and cabana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Bamboo Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.