Many of the standard rental agencies are available if you are looking to rent a car around Zurich. Zurich is quite a metropolitan city, so many of the companies have several offices around the city; however, it may be easiest to just pick up a car at the Zurich airport if you are arriving and departing there to avoid the hassle of returning your car and finding an alternative means of getting to/from the airport (though the trains are plenty convenient). Also, be aware of the hours that the rental offices are open -- many are not open on weekends or Sundays or may close early, so check before you drive off with your rental!
- AutoEurope ( www.autoeurope.com) has a rental desk as the airport in addition to these locations:
53 Josef Str.
Open Mondays-Fridays 7:00 am-6:30 pm; Saturdays 7:30 am-3:00 pm; Sundays 8:00 am-noon
- 33 Lindenstrasse
Open Mondays-Fridays 7:00 am-6:30 pm; Saturdays 7:30 am-1:30 pm; CLOSED Sundays
- Hagenholzstrasse 48
Open Mondays-Fridays 7:00 am-6:00 pm; Saturdays 7:30 am-1:30 pm; CLOSED Sundays
- 5 Morgartenstrasse
Open Mondays-Fridays 7:00 am-7:00 pm; Saturdays 7:00 am-4:00 pm; Sundays 8:00 am-noon
- Avis also has a kiosk at the airport, in addition to its location on Gartenhofstrasse and at the Letzipark Van Station.
- Gartenhofstrasse 17
- Open Mondays-Fridays 7:30am-6:30pm; Saturdays 7:30am-12:15pm and 1:15pm-4:00pm; Sundays 8:00am-noon
- The Leitzipark Van Station
Open 7:30am-7:30pm Mondays-Saturdays; closed on Sundays
- Alamo is another option, again with a kiosk in the Zurich Airport.
- Zurich Airport Terminal 3
- Open daily 6:30am-11:30pm
- Honggerstrasse 40
- Open Mondays-Fridays 8:30am-5:30pm.