Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (13)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour covers some of the romantic tourist destinations in the Sri Lanka. You will enjoy the glimpse of nature and explore waterfalls, mountain villages, viewpoints, tea plantations, historical temples and many more. You will also enjoy a memorable train journey in Ella and visit a beautiful Benedict's monastery during this 8-day romantic honeymoon tour.
Colombo - Negombo
Negombo - Belihuloya
Belihuloya - Belihuloya
Belihuloya - Ella
Ella - Ella
Ella - Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya - Kandy
Kandy - Colombo
- Accommodation in 4-star hotels on Half Board basis
- Transport is based on 01 Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide for the entire tour
- Mineral water during sightseeing tours & overland trips.
- Village trekking tour in Belihuloya
- Trekking tour and rail tour in Ella
- Garland welcome on arrival.
- Fruit plater on arrival.
- One bottle of wine on arrival.
- Honeymoon amenities at all the hotels.
- 3 Candlelit dinners at romantic locations.
- All current taxes as on date
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ranweli Holiday Village
- Entry/Admission - TreeHouse Chalets - Belihuloya
- Entry/Admission - Ella Rock
- Entry/Admission - Little Adam's Peak
- Entry/Admission - Nine Arches Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Adisham Bungalow
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Park of Nuwara Eliya
- Entry/Admission - Gregory Lake
- Entry/Admission - Pedro Tea Factory
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Bahirawakanda Vihara Buddha Statue
- Entry/Admission - Kandy Lake Club - Cultural Dance show
- Any others expenses not mentioned in Inclusions section
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup is available from most of the centrally located hotels in Colombo, Mount Lavinia and Negombo.
- Airport pick up will be arranged based on your flight details.
- You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Honeymoon amenities are different from hotel to hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Beyond Escape's 8-day Honeymoon tour is really recommended! The tour is so well planned and efficient, without being stressful. Perfect balance between romantic moments and great experiences of local culture, places and monuments. Our excellent chauffeur guide, Mr. Kumara, did…
Response from Flyer19105558591, Head of Operations - Online Market at 8-Day Romantic Honeymoon Tour
Responded 26 Feb 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with Beyond Escapes. We value your feedback and the most generous compliments on our service and we are so glad that we were able to provide you an exceptional service. And also, we are very happy that all our efforts have been successful in making your tour memorable and enjoyable.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Beyond Escapes
tuktuk safari colombo
Fabulous insight of Colombo, Krishna(I think that was his name)our driver and guide was very knowledgeable. He took…
Lynda & Mark GRIFFITHS'
Amazing all round trip, had the opportunity to let a baby turtle into the ocean from the turtle sanctuary. Max was …
Horton’s national park is a must visit place. Beyond escapes arranged the tour nicely and the guide Anjana was very…
Very good hire of car and driver
Me and my wife had a 5 day self-planned tour of Sri Lanka late February with car and driver booked from Beyond Esca…
Elephant orphanage, tea plantation and highlights
Mr Nishantha was a fantastic guide for the day we had so much fun with him and also felt so safe he helped us in ev…
Godfrey escorted me and my husband around Negombo. He went over and above regular service. He took us to a speciali…
Our amazing experience!
We had Suma and Rumesh with us for our full day safari and it was amazing! They were so nice and helpful. They took…
Relaxing bird watching
We were picked up in time at our hotel with a Tuk-Tuk and enjoyed the ride trough authentic residential districts l…
Highly Recommended Sri Lankan Tour Company
We can really recommend Beyond Escapes for organising your tour in Sri Lanka! We have had two private tours of many…
Leapord Nest full day Safari
We had a full day safari with Maari He arrived promptly to pick us up from hotel at 0530 with a car full of water a…
Nice tour, but too much for one day!
The Three Iconic Day Tour was nice with wonderful view from Ella Rock and Little Adams Peak. It was also nice too s…
Amazing safari with best guide ! ! 100%
Thanks guys for amazing safari, this guys make amazing work! I was impressed by the guide! Him shows everything wh…
Nice aairport but.bad admisration to reach its goal
It is located in good location of world map.the airport is with all equipment. Which should function with maximum c…
Colombo City Tour and Kelaniya Temple
We were on a 17 night cruise starting at Dubai and Colombo was one of the ports visited. I contacted Beyond Escapes…
One of Srilanka’s outstanding and must visit attractions
One of Srilanka’s outstanding and must visit attractions, The eight wonder of the world - Sigirya Rock Fortress als…
- Ranweli Holiday Village, TreeHouse Chalets - Belihuloya, and 12 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427