View all photos (29)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Koh Nangyuan is a group of three islands northwest of Koh Tao. The pretty little islands are interconnected by a long sandy beach. The long stripe of smooth white sand can be explored on foot. This private Island is one of the best place for the snorkel lover and rich of unseen corals, fishes with well protected from them. You can also walking up to the View Point for great panoramic scenery from the top of the mountain.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Lomprayah Samui Maenam (Pralan Pier)
- 1Lomprayah Samui Maenam (Pralan Pier)Stop: 30 minutes -Catamaran PierRead more
- 06:30 Pick up from hotel on Koh Samui to the pier (Maenam) Lomprayah
- 07:30 Light breakfast at the pier with tea and coffee.
- 08:00 Time to board the Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran (1.30 hrs.)
- 10:00 Arrive at Koh Nangyuan. Change to another Snorkeling Boat
- 10:15 The snorkel boat will then head to one of the beautiful bays of Koh Tao for your snorkeling.
- 12:00 Buffet lunch at Koh Nangyuan restaurant.
- 13:00 Time to enjoy the beauty of the island, walk up to spectacular View Point. Enjoy snorkeling.
- 14:30 Time to head back to Koh Samui.
- 16:40 Arrive back at Koh Samui. Then we transfer you back to your hotel.
- Entry/Admission - Koh Nang Yuan Viewpoint
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Backpacker Samui Travel Group
A worth while trip to the Samui Elephant Home
This trip is one of the best trips I’ve had, it’s very personal with the elephants, they are clearly well looked af…
To be correct I have to mention that the objectives in this tour are nice. My advise is to be careful when you choo…
Around the island
The guide was perfect, very attention and carefull, with cool toals to refresh and Walter. We have a general idea o…
really amazing experience! so so worth it
this was a very informative class, the two ladies running it were an absolute delight and me and my sister had a re…
Around Koh Samui
Great activity for those who want to see most of Koh Samui in short period. Very helpful instructors.
Stunning location and well organised
I went with my mum and we had a great day to remember. The tour was well organised and ran like a well oiled machin…
adventurous jungle tour
I was suprised that on the stops we made it wasn‘t as crowded as I expected. We went to the jungle and two person h…
Good day out
Very good value for money, entertaining and good guides. You see a lot of the island on this day trip and most of t…
We had an enjoyable day on this tour. My husband and I were impressed by the boat, the crew and the gorgeous views …
First half of the trip was great, the afternoon was alot of hanging around and being in the van.
Advertised as a 5 hour tour. Started at 9am we arrived back at the hotel after 5pm following a 2 hour transfer back…
This was good value in that we were driven around the island for the day with a lovely driver in a mini van. On arr…
Very good customer service
I booked a boat ticket from koh SAMUI to log Pha-ngan with tony, everything is ok best price and easiest way. Btw, …
It was amazing would definitely come again the staff were fun and full of humour and they made everyone feel very w…
Family Fun on High Moral Standards
A really thought-through concept and quite an adventure for every one who supports fair animal treatment. We were t…
Best value tour
This tour was wonderful. We were treated to a very extensive tour at a very reasonable price showing us a very dive…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427