Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 80 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by 4x4 jeep
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up is always outisde the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13266P170
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Jeep Safari around Didim with lunch?
- Jeep Safari around Didim with lunch price starts from RM 212.28. Discover and book Jeep Safari around Didim with lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jeep Safari around Didim with lunch cancellation policy?
- Jeep Safari around Didim with lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jeep Safari around Didim with lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jeep Safari around Didim with lunch?
- Jeep Safari around Didim with lunch is hosted by Metin Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Metin Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jeep Safari around Didim with lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13266P170
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1DidimStop: 5 hoursAt 9:30 you will be picked up from the hotel with a jeep that will go to the meeting spot and then in the group of jeeps you will go for a trip around Didim. You will get on the scenic viewpoints of the peninsula driving through the pine forests. From the view point, you will see a panoramic view of the entire Didim region. You will go also to some small villages to meet the locals during their everyday duties, you will find out more about their customs. On the way some swim breaks will be organised to wash off the dust and relax. A lunch (included in the price) will be served in a nice bay of Bozbuk just by the seaside so you may swim there as well. After the lunch, you will again get underway. Special off road adventure is wating for you!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A day trip was long enough
Kos was a bit of a disappointment. Totally touristy. Many places closed up for the winter. But the catamaran ride …
Don't do it.
There was no service at all. I have a family of four, a guy comes to pick me up with a car that had only one seat l…
Lovely day trip
Glad I booked this trip. The transfer was perfectly on time to collect me from my hotel and got us to the port quic…
Nice day trip
Excellent day trip but be aware of busy queues at customs in both directions. The Kos side you are all shepherded i…
Everything was good. The bus transport from the hotel was good, but the catamaran left 17:30 and we had to be 16:30…
a good day out
great day out (cheap) it is just a day out not for exploring, enough time to look in local shops and a very nice me…
Fantastic day trip, great fun with lovely music. Beautiful views. Highly recommended. Our family had a grat adventu…
Worth the queues
It’s a long day but worth it. We were picked up bang on 0745 and arrived at the port about 15 mins later. Yes, ther…
Be careful! Poor service
Was picked up and dropped off to the wrong port, company are blaming me for it, no refund given. We had to run (wit…
12 hours for a 4 hour visit to Kos
Unfortunately this just echos what many are saying... The ferry was supposed to depart at 9.15am but they insist yo…
A Long Day
It's an early start, and a long line through passport control in Kos followed by a long line to get on the ferry.…
Money well spend
Great 7h trip. Apart of Jeep tour you also view local communities with guide. Definitely would go again. Suitable e…
Wonderful taste into Turkish culture. Well worth the upgrade.
We decided to visit this turkish spa due to the price it was being offered as compared to at the hotel we’re stayin…
Would NEVER recommend
Our guide was fine, very knowledgeable and spoke decent English. However,ZERO organizational skills! We made an una…
Excellent value for money
Fantastic day trip out and a must do when visiting Bodrum - the Meteor Crater is by far the most magnificent sight …