Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour combines the ride of your life with the beach extravaganza. After an intensive and exciting journey through the hills of the island, you now get the chance to wind down on the beach before returning to your hotel or cruise ship of choice.
- You'll start atSaint KittsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Jungle Bike ToursStop: 10 minutesExplore the breath-taking views of our countryside St. Kitts while operating your very own ATV. It starts with a pick up from either the port or your hotel of choice at either (8:30, 11:30 or 2:30), we then take approximately 15 - 20 minutes to reach the ATV base where you will be greeted by our knowledgeable and experienced guides. Disclaimer forms will then be distributed which outlines the rules and regulations which we abide by. the tour guides will then demonstrate how to operate the ATV. Gears will then be issued and then off we go into the Jungle and sugar cane life making stops which will give you picturesque views of Mount Liamigua, Brimstone Hill Fortress and Old Sugar Estate. After reaching back to the ATV base hot, tired and extremely dusty, your driver will be there to escort you to South Friars Bay and will return for you at the pre-arranged time to take you back to the hotel or cruise ship of your choice.Read more
- You'll end atSaint KittsSaint Kitts, St Kitts & NevisSee address & details
Saint Kitts, St Kitts & Nevis
Returns to original departure point
- Light Refreshment
- Local Guide
- Necessary Equipment
- Hotel or Port Pick Up & Drop Off
- Batik (Per Request)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Batik Entrance Fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Closed Shoes
- Bandana's (OPTIONAL)
- 5 Years - Minimum age to ride
- 16 Years - Minimum age to drive the ATV
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour was definitely worth it! Not for the faint of heart... many of the trails were very rocky and tough. Saw some amazing views of this gorgeous island. Would do it again!!!
We did the ATV/Beach tour and had a blast. Denroy was an awesome guide and did an a wonderful job in explaining different things on the tour. He also can do some crazy tricks on the ATV. The beach that Waki took us to was amazing and we had a great time there. This is…
Date of experience: April 2019
This was our first time on an ATV-what a blast! Our guide, Dejohn (sp?) was excellent! He patiently taught us what to do and we were off! After ATVing we went to a beautiful beach. I would highly recommend this tour!!! You won’t be disappointed.
Fantastic guide, beautiful scenery and fun trails! After a short ride from the port in an open air taxi, we were on our way. Stopping by an old sugar plantation was pretty cool. After about two and a half hours on the ATVs, another short scenic open air taxi drive to spend a…
Date of experience: March 2019
From beginners to the experienced, you will have so much fun. From the time we arrived the owner Austin, Lyneth, Waki and Denroy took very good care of us. They really have become like family. Bring at least 2 bandannas, 1 for head and 1 to pull up over your nose if you…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Jungle Bike Tours
Flawless Tour for Large Group of 28 Cruisers!
I booked this tour for a group of about 28 people that were cruising together in February 2020. We had members of …
Off Roading Adventure
We had a great time with Danroy off Roading through the old sugar cane plantation. He showed us his tricks while ri…
Guys had an amazing time!
I booked this tour for my husband, son, and two son-in-laws for our time on St. Kitts rather than going through a s…
Nice Morning Touring the Jungle
We took the 8:30 am ATV tour through the jungle. It was a fun way to see some of the island and a couple old sugar…
Fun Day Out
We had a lot of fun on this tour. We covered a lot of terrain and had a great day out. I recommend doing this tour.
Awesome dune buggy experience on St Kitts
My husband and I booked a dune buggy excursion on one of our days in St Kitts. Our trip was AWESOME. We had a priv…
Jungle Bike ATV Tour
We had a fantastic time with Jungle Bikes! Waki picked us up from our resort and Denroy showed us around on the bik…
We booked this tour thru Shoreexcursioneers. We met the tour guide at the appointed place and time and were transpo…
This tour is an amazing experience. Pick up/drop off at hotel makes it very easy and accommodating. Tour guide was …
Great Easy Volcano Hike
Mt Liamugia is formed by a volcano eruption. Since I arrived in St. Kitts, this is THE activity I want to do. Howev…
Best atv tour ever!
First off let me start by saying that Smarty (Austin) was cut from another cloth when it came to professionalism an…
Had a blast - 1st time driver!
We were very happy to book this tour! Had Waki as our driver who took us through the city to the ATV place and the…
Off Road Fun in St Kitts!
Our party of 8 booked this through Trip Advisor because our cruise ship excursion was booked solid. We all chose to…
March 27, 2019 tour
Thank you jungle ATV tours for an amazing tour and a special thank you to Deroy, Camike and Waki! The tour was awes…
Not being a very outdoorsy person, i agreed to do this on a dare, and it was the most exciting, thrilling, and fun …
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
from MYR 417.35*
Popular: Booked by 156 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jungle Bikes ATV Adventure & Beach Tour
How much is Jungle Bikes ATV Adventure & Beach Tour?
Jungle Bikes ATV Adventure & Beach Tour price starts from RM 569.91. Discover and book Jungle Bikes ATV Adventure & Beach Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Jungle Bikes ATV Adventure & Beach Tour cancellation policy?
Jungle Bikes ATV Adventure & Beach Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jungle Bikes ATV Adventure & Beach Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Jungle Bikes ATV Adventure & Beach Tour?
Jungle Bikes ATV Adventure & Beach Tour is hosted by Jungle Bike Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jungle Bike Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jungle Bikes ATV Adventure & Beach Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Jungle Bikes ATV Adventure & Beach Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Jungle Bikes ATV Adventure & Beach Tour on Tripadvisor