View all photos (1223)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
On this Nassau food tour, explore Bahamian cuisine with visits to local-approved eateries and trendy up-and-coming restaurants. As you explore the downtown district, let your expert guide help you navigate menu items such as classic conch fritters, Bahamian mac ‘n’ cheese, and handmade truffles—washed down by specialty cocktails. Since this small-group tour is limited to 12 people, you’ll have plenty of time to ask questions, too.
- Nassau food tour featuring six tasting locations (all samples included)
- Accommodates for allergies or other limitations (note upon booking)
- Tour Nassau’s downtown district and learn its history
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
What to Expect
Begin your tour by making your way to a meeting location in central Nassau. Join your guide and small group of 12 people, and head straight for a local-approved restaurant in Nassau’s historic downtown, known for its colonial architecture and palm tree-lined boulevards. Continue to sample a broad range of Bahamian food from six venues, including a family-owned soul-food restaurant, a spice merchant, and an organic chocolatier. Come hungry, as all tastings are included and should be hearty enough to fill you up for lunch Between bites, learn about the history and culture of downtown Nassau as you tour the neighborhood with your guide, gathering tips and recommendations for the rest of your trip. Tour concludes near original departure point.
Rawson Square, Nassau, The Bahamas
Tortuga Bahamas Bakery, 10 Frederick St, Nassau, The Bahamas
- Food and drink tastings at 6 locations
- Walking tour of downtown Nassau
- Professionally trained local guide
- Exclusive in-store coupons
- Signature post tour recipe collection
- Old Nassau neighborhood dining and attractions guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum number of passengers per tour is 12
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 3 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Not wheelchair accessible at this time or suitable for guests with severe mobility restrictions
- Please note: it is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with severe mobility issues
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Tru Bahamian Food Tours
So much Fun!
This tour is a great way to learn about Nassau and its history, and you get the added bonus of tasting some of the…
Captain Ron was awesome with history of the Nassau and its people
Captain Ron took us on a walking tour with good food and drink. Garycliff would have been missed if not for…
We had a great time on our food tour; Lisa was fun and knowledgeable guide. Perfect mix of yummy food, bits of…
Edgewater, New Jersey914
Food,facts and fun!
What a fun, delicious and informative tour. Our tour guide Lisa has such passion for the food and culture of the…
FUN FUN FUN, amazing food and very informative!
My husband and I did this excursion based on the great reviews. It's a great way to walk around Nassau learning…
Great way to see Nassau
This tour is as good as the recommendations make it sound. Our guide was Princess and she was great, easy to…
Jennifer L & Adam R10
Highly Recommend - Princess was amazing!
My husband and I love to take cooking lessons or food tours whenever we travel. This experience did not…
Food and cultural history were awesome.
Walking the city and going to places we would have never known about was great. Captain Ron was so easy going and…
Queens, New York31
Fun, informative & delish!
One of the best food tour me and husband has ever done! !!!!LISA!!!!, our foodie tour guide was amazing! All 5…
Henderson, North Carolina38
Fun and informative.
Great tour. More food than we expected. Food was great and tour guide was excellent. His name was Mark and he…
- Rawson Square, Government House, and 1 more
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427