per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cameron Highlands
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pahang Forestry Entrance Fee
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- The tour complimentary hotel transfer is limited to hotels located in Tanah Rata area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11036P43
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of jungle trekking is involved
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Rafflesia Blooming is seasonal / Aboriginal Tracker will advice flower availability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer
What you can expect during your visit
- Bring along personal hand sanitizer
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer?
- Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer price starts from RM 442.20. Discover and book Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer cancellation policy?
- Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer?
- Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer is hosted by Magunatip Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Magunatip Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cameron Highlands: Nature's Wonder Amazing Rafflesia Explorer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11036P43
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cameron HighlandsStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Cameron HighlandsStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Cameron HighlandsStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 4Cameron HighlandsStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Beautiful creatures great project
Such a great place, the work they undertake to protect the species is fantastic far more than a centre. Learn aroun…
I would only go once.
Bathrooms are dated and need to be improved. The ship is very dated. Food very good as well as crew.
Fun day out in Bako Park
Went with Borneo Adventures and Lemon was our guide. Exciting speed boat ride to a beautiful beach and saw wild boa…
Amazing trip to Cameroon highlands
Had a lovely experience. Amazing tour guides. They showed us everywhere and taught us the history. It was such a go…
Offloaded. Overbooked they said
We were canceled out unilaterally. Overbooked they said. Offered following day. Didn’t want it. Still awaiting refu…
Family of 4
Worth to see but too overpriced better to take a taxi and go by yourself. However our driver was good and helpful…
Beautiful and humbling experience for seeing the oerang oetans
Stunning experience! We saw 5 oerang oetans including a young babe (born in Jan-22) at the morning feeding. You can…
Great day out. The village was lovely and our guide very friendly and informative. We were lucky to see an orangut…
Y Q Z00
We had a great day to Malacca
We really enjoyed the day to Malacca because the Tour Guide Ben was very knowledgeable and kindness. We did see a l…
An amazing and wonderful tour. Thoroughly recommend!
We had an awesome day. My daughter and I were lucky to be the only ones on tour as I guess the country has only sta…
Orangatan in the wild
This was part of an organised trip. If you can only park near the gate it is a 1.5km walk. The rangers call the ora…
From Canada. I have to say that Malaysia is ghe best country in the world, for us westerners we always praise Ameri…
Not lucky to see orangutang
One can take grab from the city. After buying ticket, shuttle will take you to the feeding area. If you go in fruit…
Semenggoh Orangutan center.
Excellent place. One can get Grab from City. Better to go in morning feeding time. There is shuttle from ticket are…
I had just really little time to visit Cameron Highlands. This tour allowed me to get a good picture of the place a…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I was expecting to see the world largest Rafflesia but it decided to hide from me. I gave almost 1 hrs to find it but as per tour guide , some time it difficult to see. No problem next time ..
Written 25 April 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.