Tour in Sri Lanka 12days/11nights by Aaliya Tours
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
One of the many reasons as to why people visit Sri Lanka is because of its very diverse wildlife. From flora to fauna, a lot of species are only endemic to Sri Lanka. A lot of people, even the locals come to nature reserves and forests to get a glimpse of rare creatures for maybe once in their whole lifetime. Allot of nature reserves and sanctuaries are in Sri Lanka in order to protect the wildlife from human interests that might harm the animals including poaching. Visitors are allowed in to these reserves where you can take safari trips with a trained guide provided by the reserves themselves.
Negambo to Kalpitiya
On this day, early morning...
Early morning visit Wilpathu...
Early morning climbing the...
Sigiriya to Kandy
Whale watching tour Galle city...
Depature (Bentota to Airport or...
Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka Colombo, Sri Lanka Negombo, Sri Lanka
Colombo, Sri Lanka Negombo, Sri Lanka Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Dutch Fort Of Kalpitiya
- Entry/Admission - Wilpattu National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Royal Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sri Muthumariamman Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kandy Lake Club - Cultural Dance Show
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanic Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Bahirawakanda Vihara Buddha Statue
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Ramboda Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Blue Field Tea Factory
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- Entry/Admission - Mirissa Beach
- Entry/Admission - Madu River Safari
- Entry/Admission - Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Aaliya Tours
Great day out.
Lovely day out. My driver, Adhil, was great. I was keen to leave earlier than the scheduled 8am start (to beat the …
Perfect Day Tour.
This was by far the highlight of our visit to Sri Lanka. Our guide Amzy picked us up from the Buena Vista hotel at …
We did the day tour to Sigiriya and we loved it. Adhil was super friendly and fun, showed us all the sights and ans…
Highly recommended for a friendly well planned tour around Kandy. Adhil was superb, really took care of us and made…
Excellent service from Adhil
Full day out to Sigiriya with Adhil. A very competent and safe driver for the trip. Very flexible with our requests…
I had Azmy as my driver, guide and friend. I was travelling solo and everything was planned out to perfection. I …
Safe Journey from Colombo to Kandy
We were picked up from Colombo airport with no issues and we had someone waiting for us with our names in the arriv…
Adhil is highly recommended, very friendly and very helpful. He picked us up at Colombo Airport and safely dropped …
Adhil is the BEST!
I’m traveling solo and decided to do a day tour from Kandy to learn more about the area and do some hiking. Adhil p…
Sigiriya & Dumbulla
Amazing attractions to visit if you can brave the steps up. Such an amazing view when you reach the top. Can see mi…
Great Tour and Experience
The sites were breath taking and Azmy ensured all our needs were met along the way. Having Azmy as our tour driver/…
Excellent services with a very friendly driver Azmy
After a very long journey to Colombo airport it was lovely to be greeted by Azmy and his huge smile. Despite dreadi…
Huge day with Adhil
We spent today travelling with Adhil, he was really friendly and just the right amount of briefing us on the histor…
Very nice tour with a wonderful guide
This was a really nice tour and got to see several of the best spots around- Hindu temple, Dambulla cave temples, S…
We arrived at Colombo Airport and our driver Adhil was there waiting for us. The journey to Kandy is long and windi…
- Negombo Beach, Dutch Fort Of Kalpitiya, and 22 more
- Duration: 13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Norwegian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427