View all photos (80)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Make the most of limited time on this ATV adventure tour in Cozumel, a great choice for a shore excursion or for those who want to experience multiple island highlights in a single trip. Alongside your guide, drive your ATV through the jungle and down a series of trails to explore caves that make up the Yucatan’s extensive underwater river system and dive into a freshwater cenote. That leaves just enough time to ride through a coral cave and learn about Maya culture.
You’ll have 4 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Royal Village Shopping CenterStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2El CedralStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Wild Tours CozumelStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Wild Tours CozumelStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Wild Tours CozumelStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Wild Tours CozumelStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Wild Tours CozumelStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Wild Tours CozumelStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9El CedralStop: 30 minutes -See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Drive an ATV through the jungles of Cozumel with a guide
- Make the most of limited time and see the jungle, Jade Cenote, and a coral cave in one trip
- Bottled water and helmets are provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from a central meeting spot in Cozumel
What to Expect
Meet your group at a convenient central location in Cozumel. After a short safety briefing, hop on your ATV and hit the trails. It’s typically a muddy ride, so wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty. If needed, lockers and closed-toe sandals are available for rent at the tour reception. Ride deep into the jungle on a series of wide trails and explore caves that make up part of the Yucatan’s extensive underwater river system. Put on your life vest and swim in a freshwater cenote surrounded by ancient stalactite formations. Next, drive your ATV through a coral cave and make a brief stop to learn about Maya culture. Then head back to the original meeting spot to end your tour.
Punta Langosta Pier, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Round-trip transportation from meeting point
- Helmets, bandanas, and goggles
- Life vest at the Jade cavern
- Entry/Admission - Royal Village Shopping Center
- Entry/Admission - El Cedral
- Entry/Admission - Wild Tours Cozumel
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Bug Spray
- Biodegrable sunscreen
- Lockers and shoes rental (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Prohibited the use of sunblock, suntan lotion, and insect repellent inside the park
- No Maximum age
- Adult age is 18 years old
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible Companion, Parent (s)-or Legal Guardian at all times
- Minimum age is 10 years old / 4 feet tall (For kids under 16 years old without driver license, you will need the *ATV ADVENTURE TO JADE CAVERN DOUBLE)
- All driver’s must posses a valid driver’s license
- Maximum weight is 320 lbs (145 kg) per person
- All guests need to have closed toe shoes to participate
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, bathing suit, sunglasses and a hat. Bring cash, credit cards, towel and a change of clothes.
- For safety reasons no cameras are allowed in the tour
- Near public transportation
- All participants must sign a waiver
- Zero tolerance for reckless driving that can put any of the guests at risk
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties
- All participants must be: in good health and self-sufficent
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the guide
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive (presenting a valid driver’s license)
- This tour is not allowed for people under the influence of alcohol, drugs (including prescription medications), pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, heart conditions, surgeries or people affected by some kind of permanent sequelae after a trauma in terms of sensibility, vision, and/or physical appearance , (tour operator on-site will be taken into consideration all restrictions mentioned in the final assessment to allowed or denied the participation on the tour).
- Guests with any limitations on motor skills that involve any type of movement or coordination of the arms, legs, and other large body parts.
- Wild Tours reserves the right to deny the service to any guest that shows any sign of having consumed alcohol prior the tour departure.
- here is a zero tolerance policy for drivers under the influence of any substance.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties. medical conditions are not allowed to participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors, anxiety attacks and panic attacks.
- Not recommended for people with asthma, diabetes, eplilepsy
- Not recommended for people with respiratory conditions and blood pressure conditions.
- Not recommended for people with neck injuries
- Not recommended for people medicated/ taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Wild Tours
Lots of Fun
We booked this trip on-line on Christmas Eve 2019, knowing that our trip to Cozumel was mid-February. It was a lot…
Was OK. Fun but dissapointing
Nice ride. Staff had you sign waivers, go over safety, seemed worried for people with any health condition which…
Do Not Book With Wild Tours!
Last night my wife and I decided to book this excursion for an upcoming cruise. They were happy to take our credit…
Belle River, Canada3114
A fun adventure
I would like to say this was an amazing and fun. Spent activity. Both Miguel and William were very knowledgeable…
Amsterdam, The Netherlands33359
This was our first time on an ATV, and we all found it to be amazing. We were “lucky” that the weather wasn’t…
DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY
The entire tour operator company is a joke. We showed up for our tour and was told it was actually booked an hour…
Falling Rocks in the cavern.
Took my family on this ATV excurstion from our cruise ship. We are experienced ATV drivers and the vehichles were…
Webster, New York10
Good trip, but....
Let me start out by saying I own an ATV and consider myself a veteran rider. My wife and friends have also…
Fantastic time during rough sea day!!!
They picked us up right at the port off the ship and we boarded a bus. We had a great time and Armando, Miguel and…
Left early, refused to wait 5 minutes
Unfortunately only 2 of our group made it on this trip. It was our fault we were 5 minutes late BUT my nephew…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
More options from this tour operator
Ports of Call Tours
from $54.15* $57.00