Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (44)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Make a splash into Jade Cavern cenote and motor through the Coral Caves passage on this ATV ride. Your Cozumel shore excursion begins at a convenient meeting point, with a guide to lead the way through the jungle on off-road trails surrounding a Maya village. It’s a wild ride, so be prepared to get dirty. There’s no need to bring a bandana or rent safety gear—they’re all provided.
You’ll have 4 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Royal Village Shopping Center
- 1Royal Village Shopping CenterStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2El CedralStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Wild Tours CozumelStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Wild Tours CozumelStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Wild Tours CozumelStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Wild Tours CozumelStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Wild Tours CozumelStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Wild Tours CozumelStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9El CedralStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Royal Village Shopping Center
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Cozumel shore excursion: guided ATV jungle tour
- Hands-on adventure lets you explore natural treasures
- Cliff-jump into fresh waters and drive through an ancient Maya cave
- Receive a safety briefing and provided gear
Terminal de Cruceros Punta Langosta Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar x 7 y 11 av, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Round-trip transportation from meeting point
- Helmets, bandanas, and goggles
- Life vest at the Jade cavern
- Entry/Admission - Royal Village Shopping Center
- Entry/Admission - El Cedral
- Entry/Admission - Wild Tours Cozumel
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Bug Spray
- Biodegrable sunscreen
- Lockers and shoes rental (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive (presenting a valid driver’s license) (If you want to drive your own ATV, you will need the *ATV Ride to the Jade Cavern)
- No Maximum age, **All participants must be: in good health & physical conditions and self-sufficient to participate in the tour
- Adult age is 18 years old
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible Companion, Parent (s)-or Legal Guardian at all times
- Minimum age is 10 years old / 4 feet tall
- All driver’s must posses a valid driver’s license
- Maximum weight is 320 lbs (145 kg) per person
- All guests need to have closed toe shoes to participate
- For safety reasons no cameras are allowed in the tour
- You need to be at least 30 minutes prior your departure time at the designed meeting place
- Near public transportation
- All participants must sign a waiver
- Zero tolerance for reckless driving that can put any of the guests at risk
- Prohibited the use of biodegradable sunscreen and biodegradable products.
- Prohibited the use of sunscreen, suntan lotion and insect repellent inside the park
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties. medical conditions are not allowed to participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors, anxiety attacks and panic attacks.
- This tour is not allowed for people under the influence of alcohol, drugs (including prescription medications), pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, heart conditions, surgeries or people affected by some kind of permanent sequelae after a trauma in terms of sensibility, vision, and/or physical appearance , (tour operator on-site will be taken into consideration all restrictions mentioned in the final assessment to allowed or denied the participation on the tour). ● Guests with any limitations on motor skills that involve any type of movement or coordination of the arms, legs, and other large body parts.
- Not recommended for people with asthma, diabetes, epilepsy
- Not recommended for people with respiratory conditions and blood pressure conditions
- Not recommended for people with neck injuries
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors
- This excursion is not available for guests in wheelchair or guests with walking difficulties
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
They picked us up right at the port off the ship and we boarded a bus. We had a great time and Armando, Miguel and Cesar were super friendly and helpful! It rained the night before so there were plenty of huge puddles to drive through. Make sure you wear clothes and shoes that…
Date of experience: January 2020
Could not ask for a better company. Each person was friendly and helpful. The staff was sincere and appreciated our visit. Went with a group from our cruise. Awesome time and adventures riding trails and stopping to see Jade Cavern.
Armando, Miguel and Cesar were very informative with their directions. They made sure we understood the safety precautions. There are lockers to put your items in which I highly recommend. You will get muddy. Definitely wear your bathing suit underneath to take a deep into the…
Date of experience: December 2019
This organization knows how to show a person a good time. Rain or shine you ride your ATV thru the jungle and awesome mud holes. Riding double was alot of fun. Even on the stormy day we had a blast. Bring clean dry clothes if you want and the lockers are convenient to stash…
Johnay and Aseal (sp?) Were the best! I never thought I would have such a good time going ATV riding. I've been avoiding the experience for years and I'm so glad this was my first experience. Guides were very informative and all of the staff was friendly. The ride there…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Wild Tours
This excursion was amazing! The staff was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The trails were very dry so dust wa…
I really think I expected the fun muddy adventure many of the reviews and pictures depict. This was not even close …
From beginning to end it was the perfect tour for us. Because our ship was using tenders, we were a little late. Th…
Awesome atv ride
Armando, ceaser, and William were our tour guides. Very informative. Went to the jade cenote and swam in the 180ft …
Did the X trail tour. Super fun and fast. Ended up at a refreshing Venice with bats and even a coatimundi! Definite…
Panda and Rico were fantastic. What a great time! Panda really showed us the history and culture of Cozumel Island!…
Lots of Fun
We booked this trip on-line on Christmas Eve 2019, knowing that our trip to Cozumel was mid-February. It was a lot …
Was OK. Fun but dissapointing
Nice ride. Staff had you sign waivers, go over safety, seemed worried for people with any health condition which w…
Do Not Book With Wild Tours!
Last night my wife and I decided to book this excursion for an upcoming cruise. They were happy to take our credit …
A fun adventure
I would like to say this was an amazing and fun. Spent activity. Both Miguel and William were very knowledgeable an…
This was our first time on an ATV, and we all found it to be amazing. We were “lucky” that the weather wasn’t great…
DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY
The entire tour operator company is a joke. We showed up for our tour and was told it was actually booked an hour e…
Falling Rocks in the cavern.
Took my family on this ATV excurstion from our cruise ship. We are experienced ATV drivers and the vehichles were …
Good trip, but....
Let me start out by saying I own an ATV and consider myself a veteran rider. My wife and friends have also ridden.…
Left early, refused to wait 5 minutes
Unfortunately only 2 of our group made it on this trip. It was our fault we were 5 minutes late BUT my nephew arriv…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,935 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 290 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Shore Exursions ATV Adventure To Jade Cavern Double
Which attractions will I visit with Shore Exursions ATV Adventure To Jade Cavern Double?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shore Exursions ATV Adventure To Jade Cavern Double on Tripadvisor
How much is Shore Exursions ATV Adventure To Jade Cavern Double?
Shore Exursions ATV Adventure To Jade Cavern Double price starts from US$150.00. Discover and book Shore Exursions ATV Adventure To Jade Cavern Double on Tripadvisor
What is the Shore Exursions ATV Adventure To Jade Cavern Double cancellation policy?
Shore Exursions ATV Adventure To Jade Cavern Double cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shore Exursions ATV Adventure To Jade Cavern Double on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Shore Exursions ATV Adventure To Jade Cavern Double?
Shore Exursions ATV Adventure To Jade Cavern Double is hosted by Wild Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wild Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shore Exursions ATV Adventure To Jade Cavern Double on Tripadvisor